Ten Most Wanted
False Teachers In America
Here is a list of the "Ten Most Wanted" religious false teachers in America today. These men and all the men and women listed on this poster are wanted by all SPIRIT controlled believers (Eph. 5.18). When these false teachers and false prophets are apprehended they will be tried in a spiritual court of law (I Kor. 6.2), and when found guilty they will be punished according to the Scriptures (Rom. 16.17; I Tim. 3.5,6; 2 Tim. 2.25,26; Tit. 1.9-16; 3.10,11).
1. Paul Crouch
2. Pat Robertson
3. Rick Warren
4. Chuck Smith
5. Benny Hinn
6. Robert Schuller
7. Oral Roberts
8. James Swaggart
9. Joel Osteen
10. John Hagee
Ten Most Wanted
1. Paul Crouch is the most dangerous religious con-artist because of his network (TBN) It is the largest Protestant religious network in the world. He promotes numerous false teachers and false prophets, such as Hal Lindsey, He is an ecumenical leader and he has also been a leader in compelling believers to support a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses half of its citizens (Palestinians). Paul threw Halunatic Lindsey off of his network because Halunatic condemned the Arabs/Muslims on nearly every program. Paul hates everyone who criticises anyone whether the criticism is just or not. He relented and let Halunatic back on his network. dov-tbn.htm
2. Pat Robertson is dangerous because of his network. He teaches the charismatic false doctrines and has led millions astray into the charismatic movement. He is an ecumenical leader and has been a leader in compelling believers in supporting a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses half of its citizens (Palestinians). He is also a GOP stooge and a New World Order Gangster.
3. Rick Warren is the latest dark star in the Christian world today. His two books have mesmerized the apostate and ignorant Christian masses. He has taken his "seeker friendly" program to thousands of churches around the country and throughout the world. His program is based on the program that Robert Schuller of Crystal Cathedral infamy developed a few decades ago. Warren has also thrown in some New Age mumble jumble, and he uses some of the New Age techniques. He teaches lukewarm, sour milk to his sycophantic parasites who remain in perpetual, spiritual infancy. dov-warren.htm
4. Chuck Smith is dangerous because he revived the dead pentecostal movement and allegedly has more than 1,000 subsidiary corporations that propagate charismatic nonsense. He is also heard on several radio stations. He was heard on more than 300 radio stations until he had a falling out with Mike Kestler. The pentecostal/charismatic movement is a cancer in Messianic Faith that is eating it away. It is also the leading evidence we are living in the "apostasy" of the "last days" of the "end times" (2 Thes. 2.3).
There is no evidence that Chuck Smith is truly born from above. He was allegedly saved in a Four Square assembly. They teach a person must maintain his salvation by works or by abiding in Mashiyach. Chuck holds to that false doctrine and teaches it. If he believed that false doctrine when he made his so-called "decision" to trust YAHSHUA he is not saved. Anyone who trusts YAHSHUA believing they must do something to help Him save him or to keep his salvation, they are not born from above. They have believed a false Gospel (Gal. 1.6-9).
The emphasis on signs and wonders among these false believers (Leviy-Matt. 12.39) is solid proof they are not born from above or they are apostate. Smith and his disciples are false teachers who have infiltrated Messianic Faith to subvert it (2 Keph-Peter 2.1). I seriously doubt Smith or any of his disciples are born from above. The vast majority of people who have been deceived by Smith and other charismatic/pentecostal preachers are not born again and they are headed straight to Hell. Smith, his disciples, and all pentematic teachers have the souls of millions of people on their hands and they will have much to give account for at the Great White Throne Judgment. Even YAHSHUA warned us about the Pentematics. He said most of them would be cast into the Lake of Fire. The Pentematics focus on casting out demons, performing miracles and prophesying in the name of "Jesus." The men and women who boast of doing those things will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Matt. 7.21-23).
It's possible that Smith and some of his devotees may be born from above, but if any of them are it is obvious from their teaching that they are apostate and are not being taught by the HOLY SPIRIT (I Yochanan-John 2.20, 27).
Smith has also been a leader in coercing believers into supporting a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses half of its citizens (Palestinians).
For more information about the false doctrines Chuck Smith teaches and his amoral behavior visit this web site: Smith Cult & http://rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/smith/general.htm
5. Benny Hinn was a disciple of the infamous false teacher Kathryn Khulman, and he propagates the false doctrines that she taught. He has adopted other false teachings from Kenny Copeland and Ken Hagin who picked up the heretical Mormon doctrine that all men can become a god. Benny also teaches the heretical doctrine that YAHSHUA was born- again in Hell. He is a leading "word faith" false teacher who is not born from above and headed straight to Hell! dov-hinn.htm
6. Robert Schuller is a notorious false teacher who is not born from above. He is the father of the seeker-friendly craze.
7. Oral Roberts is another dangerous, spiritual criminal because he launched the careers of myriad false teachers through his school. He is the leading pentecostal preacher in America, although his star has faded in the last decade.
8. Jimmy Swaggart is dangerous because he has pumped out hundreds of pentecostal preachers through his school and he has deceived millions through his television broadcasts. His influence was greatly diminished when he was caught with a prostitute.
9. Joel Osteen is the latest feel-good non-preacher. He inherited his empire when his father died. He is a pretty-boy philosopher who rarely teaches the Bible. Instead, he gives wishy-washy pep talks that make his sycophantic parasites feel good.
10. John Hagee, founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational charismatic church with more than 19,000 active members, is the chief executive officer (CEO) at his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is also the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministry carried in the United States on 160 TV stations, 50 radio stations. He is a typical Pentecostal, but he teaches that Jesus never claimed to be the Messiah. He also claims that Jews can be saved through obedience to the Law without trusting in Jesus. He also teaches the inane doctrine of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. He is a major leader in coercing believers into supporting a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses half of its citizens (Palestinians).
11. Franklin William "Billy" Graham has spent 50 years working with false churches in his crusades. The two million people, who have allegedly made decisions for the Lord at his crusades, have been told to attend a local church of any kind, including Roman Catholic Churches. The vast majority of his alleged converts have not been born from above and are headed straight to Hell. He has done a great deal in furthering the ecumenical movement. For detailed proof he is apostate go to -- Billy Graham
12. Hal Lindsey, the self-proclaimed "Father of the Modern Day False Prophecy Movement," popularized the false eschatology doctrines of most dispensationalists. His books have influenced thousands of preachers, teachers and laymen leading them astray in the subject of eschatology. Hal has also joined the charispentecostal and ecumenical movements, and has been a leader in coercing believers into supporting a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses nearly half of its citizens (Palestinians). Like most men who have acquired great wealth, prestige and influence he has spent a good deal of time chasing women. His third wife and church gave him the boot for his sexcapades. For detailed proof of his false prophecies and teachings go to -- haLUNACY
Hal posted a second web site - http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/HomePage.html (Oracle means "Answers from the gods" or "divine announcement." Does Halunatic truly think he speaks for YHWH? He has gone over the edge! With this web site he has revealed his true colors -- he is a FALSE PROFIT!!! He is the Father of the Modern Day False Prophecy Movement!!! His other web site -- http://www.iib-report.com was abandoned. He now has another web site -- http://www.hallindsey.com)
13. Jack Impe not only pushes the false eschatology doctrines of John F. Walvoord and Hal Lindsey, he is a leading ecumenical who praises John Paul II and the Roman Catholic Church every chance he gets. He also jumped on the Hal Lindsey false prophecy movement making numerous false prophecies concerning the date of the Rapture. Like the rest of these false teachers Jack supports a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses nearly half of its citizens (Palestinians). He is also a leading ecumenicalist who will join hands with anyone as long as they claimed to be a "Christian." Their doctrines mean little to him. dov-wimpe.htm
14. Tim LaHaye was dropped from the Top 10 due to the fact that his idiotic "Left Behind" series of fantasy books is completed and his new series is a total flop. He will not negatively impact the Christian world with his nonsense again. Yet his book series will continue to influence apostate Christians and ignorant ones. He also teaches the false eschatology doctrines that Lindsey has popularized, and his "Left Behind" series has made him over $100 million. Sadly, he has deceived millions of people with this book series. Tim has also been a major figure in subverting Messianic Faith through the Council for National Policy which he founded in 1981. This secret council consists of backslidden and apostate believers such as Pat Robertson, Gary Bauer, John Ankerberg, Dave Breese (deceased), Bill Bright (deceased), Larry Burkett, Jim Dobson, Mike Farris, Bob Jones III, D. J. Kennedy deceased), Marlin Maddoux, Gary North, R.J. Rushdoony (deceased) and New World Order puppets like Jack Kemp, Ed Meese III, Larry North, Richard Allen, Ed Atsinger III, Rich DeVos, Jesse Helms, Reed Irvine, Trent Lott, Don McAlvany, Don Nickles, Paul Pressler, John Sununu and Phyllis Schafley.
The success of these men and other false teachers within Messianic Faith is irrefutable proof we are living in the last days (2 Thes. 2.1-3; 2 Tim. 4.3,4) of the last hour (I Yochanan-John 2.18).
E-mail this URL http://www.dovbooks.com/dov-10danger.htm to everyone you know who has e-mail. Also print this page and send it to everyone you know who doesn't have e-mail.
Gerald "Jerry" Falwell (a.k.a. Larry Falldown) was dropped due to a timely death. He had a network that wasn't that large, but he had cloned hundreds of junior Falldowns through Liberty Baptist College (a.k.a. Liberty University). I attended LBC for one torturous semester and saw first hand how bad that cesspool is. Gerald had also been a leader in coercing believers into supporting a false religion (Babylonian Talmudic Judaism), and a nation (Israel) that oppresses a portion of its citizens (Palestinians). He was an ecumencalist who worked with Roman Catholics, Babylonian Talmudic Khazars/Edomites, the Southern Baptist Convention, Sun Yun Moon and anyone he could find that would help his cause. He was also a schill for the corrupt Republican Party and a faithful member of the New World Order Gang. For detailed proof of his apostasy go to -- Falldown
John Wimber has gone to his just punishment and can no longer be listed among the Ten Most Wanted false teachers in America. He was ranked number 6, but now takes his place among the most dangerous false teachers of the 20th & 19th Centuries -- along side Herbert W. Armstrong, Garner Ted Armstrong, Alice Bailey, Madame Blavatsky, Mary Baker Eddy, Maria Woodworth-Etter, Fred Franz, Nathan Knorr, Kathryn Kuhlman, Amy Simple McPherson, John Osteen, Norman Vincent Peale, Derek Prince, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Rutherford, Bishop Sheen, Joseph Smith, Paul Tillich, Joe Tkach Sr., Ellen White, Brigham Young and all Mormon "prophets." (No Mormon was or is a true "prophet." They are all false prophets who are burning in Hell or on their way there.)
Other dangerous false teachers who are leading millions of people astray are:
Most pentecostal/charismatic and virtually all Calvary Chapel and all Vineyard 501c3 CEOs (pastors), Joe Aldrich, Ernest Agley, Jon Arnot, John Avanzini, Ted Baehr, Jerry Barnard, Jonathan Bell, Rodney Browne, Joe Callaway, Harold Camping, Tony Campolo, Randy Clark, Ron Cohen, Ken Copeland, John Dawson, Ed Dobson, Crefflo A. Dollar, Jesse Duplantis, Mike Farris, Mark Finley, Jentezen Franklin, Joe Garlington, W.V. Grant, John Hagee, Kenny Hagin, Hendrick "Hank" Hanegraaff, Jack Hayford, Michael Horner, Bobby Jones, Ike, Larry Huch, T.D. Jakes, Stan & Leslie Johnson, John Kilpatrick, Bob Larson, Zola Levitt, Billy Locklear, Eddie Long, Gordon MacDonald, Gerald Mann, Clarence McClendon, Paul Morton, Steve Muncie, Myles Munro, Mario Murillo, Arnold Murray, Joel Osteen, Luis Palau, Rod Parsley, Gilbert E. Patterson, Peter Popoff, Freddy Price, Yacov Ramsel, Richard Roberts, Rod Rosenblatt, James Robison, Schambach, Bobbie Schuller, Chuck Smith, Lester Sumerall, Joe Tkach Jr., Randall Terry, Casey Treat, Larry D. Trotter, Ralph Wilkerson, Rich Wilkerson and Phil Wogoman (Sick Willie's former religious CEO).
The following men propagate false doctrines concerning eschatology. Most of the other doctrines they teach are Scriptural except for Harold Camping who preaches a false Gospel and some Watchtower doctrines and Arnold Murray -- Mr. One Verse Charlie, Mr. Revolving Rev., and Mr. Rachet Jaw -- who teaches the most bizarre false doctrines I have ever heard:
All amillennial, preterist, and covenant and dominion theology 501c3 CEOs and teachers, John Ankerberg, Sherlock Bally, Tal Brooke, Ray Brubaker, Robert F. Campbell, Harold Camping, Tony Campolo, Charles Capps, David Chilton, J.R. Church, John Cionci, Reginald Dunlop Jr., Robert H. Gundry, John Hagee, David Hocking, Noah Hutchings, Thomas Ice, Jack van Impe, Grant Jeffrey, Bob Jones III, Robert van Kampen (deceased), Salem Kirban, Paul & Peter LeLonde, C.S. Lovett, Dave McPherson, Chuck Missler, Arnold Murray, John Noe, Gary North, Scott Pearson, Alex Reese, Marv Rosenthal, R.J. Rushdoony (deceased), Charles Ryrie, Chuck Smith, Don Stewart, Perry Stone, Lester Sumrall, Hilton Sutton, Randall Terry, Joe Van Koevering, John Walvoord (deceased), Larry Wilson and Woody Young.
The following are into "Christian" psychology which is an abomination. They mix Freudian psychobabble with Scripture to come up with total nonsense.
James Dobson and Clyde Narramoore.
The following is into non-Biblical apologetics.
These men are ecumenicalists.
Bill Bright (deceased), Paul Crouch, Billy Graham, Jack van Impe, Tim LaHaye, Hal Lindsey and Ralph Woodrow.
All females teachers are false teachers for the Scriptures makes it explicitly clear they are not to teach men (I Kor. 14.34,35; 1 Tim. 2.9-15).
Some of the worst false teachers are Joyce Meyer, Gloria Copeland, Marilyn Hickey, Betty Robinson, Beverly LaHaye, Arlene & C. Courtney Henderson, Karen Wheaton, Christie Harvey and Gail Riplinger. (Gail made the list due to her rabid attack on true believers who understand the King James translation is just that and nothing more.)
Virtually all men who call themselves "pastors" are not true Biblical "bishops." They are chief executive officers (CEOs) of religious 501c3 corporations. They have unequally yoked themselves with the federal and state governments in direct violation of the Scriptures (2 Kor. 6.14-18). They are NOT qualified to be true Biblical bishops and they cannot be referred to as such. All 501c3 CEOs are backslidden and or apostate or NOT born from above (Yochanan 3.3)! For a study on the duties of bishop go to -- dov-bishops.htm
You must avoid all 501c3 CEOs at ALL costs! If you have given them YAHWEH'S money you have sinned! Stop giving them YAHWEH'S money and find a true Biblical bishop who not only refuses to bow down and worship the state by being the CEO of a 501c3 corporation, but also teaches straight Biblical doctrine and speaks out against the myriad false teachers and prophets that plague America.
Now that you know the truth, if you continue to support these and other 501c3 CEOs you are part of the problem and will have great loss of reward (I Kor. 3.15). If you have given any of YAHWEH'S money to any religious radio or TV CEO you must stop now! If the fellowship that you are part of is a 501c3 religious corporation confront the CEOs with the truth and if they do NOT terminate the corporation and act according to the Scriptures find a local assembly where the bishops understand the importance of NOT bowing down and worshipping the beast system and the minions of the devil (2 Kor. 11.12-15). Many of the religious CEOs in America are NOT born from above. They are servants of the devil!
DOV Used Book Shoppe
"It is most difficult to free slaves from the chains they worship." DOV
The legions of heretics listed on this site are some of the chains the ignorant worship.