Did the Bush Crime Family Benefit Most From the Failed 9/11 Attacks?
In my opinion, the 9/11 attacks failed: If they had succeeded, then the White House and Congress would also have been destroyed, and the country would have been under martial law and under the sole control of Bush/Cheney.
But that's for a different article.
Just as interesting to me are the components of 9/11 that succeeded: specifically, the complete destruction of three buildings.
There are theories abounding as to what happened on 9/11, the most "tin-foil-hat-like" of which is the ridiculous official Boxcutter Conspiracy Theory offered to explain the events of 9/11 -- you know, 15, 19 or whatever number of Arabs in a cave outsmarting and debilitating the entire US military and intelligence structure.
The truth of the matter looks like it might be coming out, albeit slowly and painfully.
What is more solid than theories, however, is hard evidence regarding who benefited most from the events of 9/11.
Now, obviously, just because someone benefits from something, that doesn't mean they instigated that thing. Again, this article is not about theories.
However, it is still interesting to note that the Bush crime family, which has a multi-generational and intimate relationship with the nation's intelligence and banking industries, and their close friends, came out so much more ahead as a result of the events of 9/11 than the rest of us did.
Here is a top-of-my-head list of the ways in which the Bush crime family and their friends benefited directly from the events of 9/11:
1. Saddam Hussein was removed as an obstacle to the oil industry, which the Bush crime family is heavily invested in, getting control of Iraq's "suddenly uprated" oil supplies.
2. The demolition of WTC7, which was executed under cover of the attacks, meant that records supporting the SEC's case against Enron, which Bush's longstanding friendship with Enron CEO Ken Lay left him susceptible to was, in an instant, vaporized.
3. CIA records, which could easily have included the G.H. W. Bush's longstanding covert CIA activities were, simlarly, vaporized in an instant.
4. Bush was able to begin what is now known to be an illegal war against Iraq, in which he not only got access to Iraq's oilfields, but that Cheney's KBR and Halliburton scammed billions of dollars by allegedly "rebuilding" it.
5. The illegal invasion of Iraq also allowed Cheney's companies to make billions of dollars by "supporting" the US and allied militaries. (Some of that "support," of course, included poisoning and electrocuting US warriors.)
6. Bush got to implement the PATRIOT Act, which gave him an extraordinary amount of personal control by fiat over the country's society, commerce and economy.
7. Bush's War on Terror scared people into re-electing him for a second term.
Who else made out as well as this from those attacks?
Maybe you can think of other ways the Bush crime family benefited from the attacks, as well as other people who benefited from the attacks, too? (10.18.2010) http://upswing.newsvine.com/_news/2010/10/18/5309900-did-the-bush-crime-family-benefit-most-from-the-failed-911-attacks?commentId=18632019
"To Achieve World
Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism,
their loyalty to family traditions and national identification" Brock Chisholm - Director of the World Health Organization
"A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get." Ian Williams Goddard
The fact is that "political correctness" is all about creating uniformity. Individualism is one of the biggest obstacles in the way of the New World Order. They want a public that is predictable and conditioned to do as it's told without asking questions.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson